- More field of view with 6 times zoom, more flexibility, more safety
- Increased eye relief of 3.74" for protection against recoil injuries
- 50% more magnification range* (*FOV of a comparable product at the lowest magnification setting)
- Centered reticle in the second image plane. The target observed is magnified. The size of the reticle remains the same.
- Nitrogen purged, waterproof submersible to 13 ft.
- Objective lens diameter (in): 0.76-1.97
- Exit pupil diameter (in):0.38-0.17
- Exit pupil distance (Eye relief) (in): 3.74
- Field of View, real (degrees) : 11.8-1.95
- Field of View, apparent (degrees) : 23.4
- Dioptric compensation (dpt) :-3 to +2
- Transmission (%) : 90
- Twilight Factor acc. to DIN 58388: 5.7-24.6
- Impact point corr. per click (in/100 yds): 0.36
- Weight Approx. (oz): non-illuminated : 18.3
- illuminated : 19.8