- More field of view with 6 times zoom, more flexibility, more safety
- Increased eye relief of 3.74" for protection against recoil injuries
- 50% more magnification range* (*FOV of a comparable product at the lowest magnification setting)
- Centered reticle in the second image plane. The target observed is magnified. The size of the reticle remains the same.
- Nitrogen purged, waterproof submersible to 13 ft.
- Objective lens diameter (in): 1.7-10
- Exit pupil diameter (in): 0.63-1.65
- Exit pupil distance (Eye relief) (in): 0.63-1.65
- Field of View, real (degrees) : 0.38-0.17
- Field of View, apparent (degrees) : 3.74
- Dioptric compensation (dpt) -3 to +2
- Transmission (%) : 90
- Twilight Factor acc. to DIN 58388: 4.7-20.5
- Impact point corr. per click (in/100 yds): 16.6
- Weight Approx. (oz): non-illuminated : 14.5
- illuminated : 15.9