Model B Upper Half Specs
- Muzzle Device: Yankee Hill Machine Phantom Flash Hider (YHM-28-5C2) -OR-Pinned Phantom Muzzle Brake (YHM-28-5M1) For NJ
- Weight: 5lbs
- Barrel: 1/8 Twist 4150 CMV, 1/2X28 Thread, Government Profile with M4 Feed Ramps, and QPQ Nitride Coated inside and out.
- Caliber: 5.56 Nato (will shoot .223)
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Gas Block: Low Profile Gas Block
- Handguard: Standard MFG LLC Keymod 10" Super Light free Float Rail
- Barrel Nut: Proprietary Barrel Nut
- Gas System: Carbine Length Direct Gas Impingement
- Mil-spec A3 Upper Receiver with Type 3 Hard Coat Anodizing and a Picatinny Rail on Top
- Standard Mfg Co. Front and Rear Manual Flip Iron Sights
- Standard Charging Handle
- QPQ Nitride Carrier and QPQ Nitride Bolt
***Lefty Standard-15 UPPERS will have a Proprietary Left Hand Ejection Port Upper Receiver with left hand Ejection Port Cover Assembly, Left Hand Forward Assist, and a Left Hand Bolt Carrier Group. This configuration will ensure comfort, accuracy, and dependability to all left hand dominant shooters***
**FIRST 2000 MODEL B UPPERS IN ANY CONFIGURATION WILL COME WITH A FREE FORE GRIP AND KEYMOD RAIL SECTION***
Currently only available in Right-Handed Option.