Instructions for shipping a firearm back to Connecticut Shotgun Mfg Co. or Standard Mfg LLC for repair or maintenance.
Send to : 100 Burritt St, New Britain, CT, 06053
1. Ground UPS ONLY.
2. NO Insurance - As we cover any guns coming in to us on our own insurance policy.
3. DO NOT use a 3rd party shipper - as they add unnecessary fees - go DIRECTLY to UPS.
4. You DO NOT need an FFL - tell them it is your gun going back to the licensed manufacturer/dealer.
*However, you may want to ship through your local FFL dealer if;
-You will not be home, or do not have someone who is at least 21 at home during the day to sign for the firearm.
5. Whatever address is listed on the return address is the address we MUST send it back to, or a licensed FFL dealer.
For example, if it comes in from 123 Lazy Lane - we can't send it back to 456 Lazy Lane.
6. Please be sure to include a note stating your contact information, as well as a brief description of the issue you're experiencing.
7. In most cases we will get your firearm sent back out to you within 1 business day from the date we receive it.
8. If you have any other questions, please contact us at email@example.com